Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm Not Dead...

...but there are some things you just don't write about on your blog. Whether it's for the preservation of your job or respect for the ones you love, you just don't write about some things. Okay, maybe some do write about them...and that's great! For them. I guess there are just some things I don't write about.

So, when your life is consumed with these things that you don't write about, it's hard to write, you dig? Which is why I've been so quiet lately.

I'm still reading, though, and I'm still here! The kids are well and good, and are the joys of my heart. And I have very dear, sweet friends who love me and who I am so blessed to know.

Very soon, I shall hope back up on the horse and write.

I promise.

6 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger MB said...

Miss you.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger The Mater said...

You give so much of yourself to others, Tree. I think we are all respectful of your need for some quiet time to sort out private matters too.

Let some of that positive energy come back to you now! Pump you up :>)

Love and prayers, E

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Lynanne said...

I struggle with this all the time. My blog is my journal yet my husband and several RL friends read it. Sometimes I need to rant about them but can't because its unfair (they can't defend themselves and it would only inflame the situation more). Sometimes emailing a friend can provide a private outlet. For the rest of us, your post is exactly whats best. :)

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely understand--If I wrote about all the junk that goes on in my life no one would want to read my blog (well I don't have many readers that I know of anyway). But I understand and I love you Tree. You have been and continue to be such a huge blessing to me.

You're amazing girl and you are such a light to this world!

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its your sis..CALL ME!!!!!!#$#@%$#%#
and you know me..i'll write about just about anything on my mind on my journal hahah but i just may be mean.,.,,lol

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew, you had me worried. Thanks for checking in. Hope all is or will be ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home