Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Thursday, December 07, 2006

WARNING: Playing DDR Will Make You Look Like a Spaz

I don't care if you're the most graceful person in the world; this game will make a spaz out of you.
Thinking of getting DDR for Christmas? Be forewarned: though the game is fun and will get you in shape, there are unavoidable side effects to consider:

-jerky arm movements

-uncontrollable giggling

-frequent discombobulation of the limbs

-suddenly becoming a reliable source of comic relief

-pain in the legs, shoulders, back, ankles, and brain

-occasional spills

-slight chance of destruction of furniture within a 10-foot radius

Friends, because I care for you, I am going to share the following video with you to illustrate my point.

Wow.

I don't know who that crazy, spazzy chick is. But I think that she was brave to offer her video in order to warn others.

I guess my best advice is, if you decide to go ahead and purchase Dance Dance Revolution, make sure you share the pain; make every guest who steps through your door try it out. I guarantee you'll laugh.

5 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You...I mean...that crazy spazzy chick? Just plain adorable. Miss you much, wish I could DDR with you. When o when are you coming to visit?

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I forgot how funny DDR is. The first time we came to your house for dinner I was saved from demonstrating my talents due to advance pregnancy. But the uncontrollable laughter from watching you, James and Phil DDR the night away was incredibly good for my soul.

Thanks for making me smile!

Jill xo

P.S. You don't look spazzy...Love the little hip movements at the beginning!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

I've never played it for fear of looking like a complete idiot. I can type and play the piano and that is the limit of my coordination.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Laura_Rob said...

AWESOME!!! I wanna do it - maybe we can convince mr. elephant man to dance too...

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love DDR. really. I do. Your post is really very descriptive of most of my DDR experiences. thank you for summing it up so appropriately.
here is my contribution to this post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvEv4jk0E0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home