Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Monday, February 19, 2007

Trying to Take a Left

Mom? Why do you talk when he can't hear you?
Why do you say those words?
He can't hear you, Mom.
But...he can't.
What did you try to say to him, Mom?
I only heard a little bit.
Why are you telling him to go?
He doesn't hear your words.
Mom.
Why were you talking like that?
He has windows in his car.
And so do we.
So he can't hear you.
You were telling him to go, right?
I just don't know why you would talk if he can't hear you, Mom.
I just don't know.
He can see you but he couldn't hear the words.
Because how can he hear you IF HE CAN'T HEAR YOU?
*sigh*
What are we eating for supper?

...he couldn't hear you, you know.

This went on until we pulled into the driveway.

Aidan broke my brain.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Ann Marie said...

ARRRGGGHHH WORD OVERLOAD..
isn't it the BEST???

The dude and I have been going around and around about the girlfriend he DOESN'T have .. but yet has been to the office at school 3 times this week for fighting over her.. sigh

I realized I can't display my email so here
aburroughs@wildblue.net

Ann Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home