Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jim

Today is Jim's Birthday.

He didn't like his cake at all. He totally didn't eat two giant pieces.


Okay that was sarcasm. But Aidan really didn't like the cake. Who doesn't like angel food cake? I don't even know this kid!

He opted for one of his favorite foods instead, and was much happier for it.

Liam? He loved it. Very, very much.

I got a comment on Flickr today about one of my photos of Liam. Saying how cute SHE is. Hrm. Haircut time, perhaps.
The day was spent in a very leisurely fashion, mostly playing games and lying around like slobs. Here are the boys at their happiest, with Uncle Jeff.Happy Birthday, Jim. May you have a lovely time at the Superbowl party.

Me? I am going to stop cleaning the house and lay around like a slob a bit.

4 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Emmie said...

Happy Birthday Jim. Both the kids are just too cute. Cant believe one of them actually chose something else besides the cake,kids can be quite unpredictable at times.
Peep into my friendship blog for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Happy Birthday, Jim!

I love the last pic. :)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Doobie said...

Happy birthday, you geezer!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger TreeBob said...

I am an old fart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home