Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Friday, November 25, 2005

Kids, eh?

Aidan: Mom, I want to watch you play that game.
Me: Ok. Have a seat.
Aidan: Ok!
Me: Oh, I lost again!
Aidan: Mom! Why do you keep lossing and lossing?


And:

Aidan: (As he grabs his toes and moves his foot around in circles). Mom, look what I'm doing with my foot!
Me: Oooh, it's going in circles!
Aidan: No! I'm making popcorn!! See? (He spins his foot faster).
Me: Aaah. Popcorn with your foot, huh?
Aidan: There! (He eats imaginary popcorn off his foot, and opens his mouth to show me). See? I'm eating it!
Me: You shouldn't talk with your mouth full.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Eve said...

That would be a HUGE money saver at the movie theatre. No $8 bag of popcorn necessary when you have footcorn right there for free! Awesome!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger daisy said...

I'd go with the footcorn over the snot catcher any day. Footcorn and toejam - one hell of a combination - mmmm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home