Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Coming To You Today From The Dark Pit of Hell

Ok it's not that bad but I do feel like crap. I spent much of yesterday morning on the bathroom floor, and then slept until 4pm. If it weren't for my severe and irrational fear of vomiting (emetophobia), I would have been doing that, too. Instead I just...uh...did another not-so-pleasant, toilet-involving deed. Lots.
This morning I've managed to take a shower and I'm working up to eating a piece of toast. I managed two pieces last night! Four pieces of toast in two days is not the greatest diet, I'll admit, but I've lost 5lbs! I don't recommend it. Oh, just to convince you not to do it, I'll remind you that the diet includes...uh...lots of sitting on the toilet.
That's enough of that.
I'm feeling rather fatigued so I'll leave you now. I thought of leaving you with a poem about my experiences over the past couple of days, but that would be gross. So I'll leave you with a haiku instead:

Bathroom Haiku

The cool touch of your
laminated floor relieves
my feverish skin

Have a good one; I'm out.

8 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Feel better soon, tree. May the Toilet Toast Diet be over quickly, and I hope your boys can avoid it.
:(

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Thank you, Eve. Things are a little better now; just TIRED.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm trying to beat my irrational fear of vomiting...lately i've been feeling really sick..either we both have the same thing or i'm having sympathy pains for you lol last night in the drug store i started 'urking'..ugh. but i kept it in..lately though these past few days i'm trying to tell myself to JUST LET IT HAPPEN if i feel so damn bad..i think back to last winter and remembered i did it and survived *did it hundreds o times at that*..but it's hard eh...lets just get better... :(

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that was from your sister if you didnt know lol

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh one more thing lol your sister here still!! i have blepharitis in my eye..you can read my livejournal to find out more info..lettin ya know this is very very annoying and painful :(

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love bathroom stories!!! Growing up with all boys doesn't help...

Hope you get better soon!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Ali said...

i feel for you. i have emetophobia too!!!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Tree said...

ali,
I guess it's more common than we thought. Not fun though, eh?
tree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home