Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Monday, November 14, 2005

Devil With an Angel's Face

Looks angelic, doesn't he?

Do not be deceived!

I was helping Caleb dry himself after his bath tonight. I was almost finished when he exclaimed, "You did my butt crack, Mom!"

"Well, that gets wet, too," I explained, trying not to react too strongly. Trying not to encourage him.

"But there's still water in there!" he yelled.

"Caleb!"

He grinned wickedly.

"But there is, Mom! LOOK!"

My son turned his back to me, bent over as far as he could, and pulled his...uh...cheeks apart with his hands.

What else could I do but burst into a fit of laughter?

I'll tell you one thing, though: that kid's drying himself from now on.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
butt crack :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO

That has GOT TO BE the funniest thing I have read on here!

hehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home