Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Love Movies

The first person who can email me the names the movies that the following five dialogues came from will win a fabulous prize! Ok maybe not fabulous. But thoughtful! These are from some of my favorite movies...see if you can guess them. If you do, I'll send you five of my family's favorite recipies, hand-written with love by moi. AND you will forever reside in my heart as a kindred soul.
(Jen and Jeff, you are not eligible to win!)

Movie 1)

Inigo: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we'll all be dead!
Vizzini: No more rhyming now! I mean it!
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

Movie 2)

Sarah: Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen.

Movie 3)

Darkness: Ah Blix. Come closer. Are you not the most loathsome of my goblins?
Blix: Truly master.
Darkness: And is your heart not black and full of hate?
Blix: Black as midnight. Black as pitch. Blacker than the foulest witch.

Movie 4)

Joseph: I tried to prove myself to you, But I know nothing of Books, or Alphabets, or Sun, or Moon, or... All I know is Joseph Loves Shannon

Movie 5)

(This one's a bit more obscure)

Insane Prinsoner: The Mouse? He left our house. No mouse today, he's run away. To ease the pain, he... he's down the drain.

Good luck! I'll announce the big winner on Monday, December 12th.

11 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know 1 and 4! So if this helps anyone:
1. Princess Bride
4. Far and Away

A couple of my favorites too!!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Hint...the others are:

2: Labyrinth
3: Legend
5: A female star in this movie also plays in Dangerous Minds and I am Sam

Courtesy: my husband the movie buff :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Eve said...

1. The Princess Bride
2.Labyrinth
3.Legend
4.Far & Away
5. Of Mice & Men

(I only knew 3 of them really..)
Is that right?

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Eve said...

ooohhh, didn't read that last clue..
is #5 Batman Returns?

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger TreeBob said...

I knwo them all but I will not tell!! Not even the mouse!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Haha good tries, Eve. Number 5 is still a mystery.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger TreeBob said...

Check your email and see if I got it tree

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Jim, you did get it but you're my husband and therefore I am confused as to why you'd like me to write out five of our favorite recipes for you?

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger TreeBob said...

I rule!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've got them all!!

1. Princess Bride
2. Labyrinth
3. Legend
4. Far and Away

And number 5 - Ladyhawke!!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Tree said...

Reagan, you did it!
:) You're actually my second winner, but I'm gonna send recipes to both of you. You need to email me your address!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home