Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Joy To The World! Now THIS is a Christmas Craft

All this talk about crafts has prompted me to follow-up on my promise to locate my South Park Christmas tree ornament collection. Well, I made Jim find it. Details, details! Here it is!

That's the front of the card/ornament holder. Here's the inside:



I had forgotten that I did Mr. Hanky and Mr. Hat. Now is that not crafty? And don't you wish that YOU had a set for YOUR tree? C'mon, I know you're wishing that right now.

8 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Yeah, my fingers were cramped from cutting after just two. Not for mass production.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

I am so envious! I love it!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Thanks Brooke!

Lisa, don't start! It's really quite unsavoury. Fun during University, but we don't watch it now.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Those are amazing!!! You are one crafty mutha, I'm so impressed! I thought my sister was the only one on the planet with Mr. Hanky on her Xmas tree. I was so wrong.
:)

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't particularly care for south park but my boys love to watch and have a lot of their t-shirts with tacky sayings. if i gave them christmas tree ornaments made in the SP images, i think it would help me transcend into some sort of coolness level with them that keeps alluding me.
leahpeah

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Tree said...

leah,
yeah somehow when we had kids, our taste for SP dwindled; the ornaments haven't seen any tree time since. but too much cutting and glueing went into this to throw them out!
tree

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha....those are awesome!!!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Very cool, I DO wish I had those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home