Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Friday, December 02, 2005

Aidan Seems Preoccupied With Unpleasant Odours.



Aidan came down for his nightly pee last night, and as I helped him wash his hands, the following interlude ensued:

Me: Oh! Your hair smells soooooo good!
Aidan: That's because I had a bath.
Me: Mmmmmmm it smells delicious!
Aidan: Well you shoulda smelled my muscles before I had a bath! My muscles smelled BAD!
Me: ... (I could not talk as I had burst into a fit of giggles)
Aidan: What?

7 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous TreeBob said...

My muscles smell bad all the time. We must have the same problem. I am sorry Aidan :(

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Hahaha! I'm sure his bulging pectorals and abdominal muscles were absolutely reeking from his big workout. So cute!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Greetings from Vancouver Island !!!

I am enjoying your blog, your boys are adorable !!!

I only have one boy (and 4 girls ) who is three , I am learning real fast about little boys, especially their fascination with their boy parts !!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Eve,
I don't know where he gets this stuff. Especially as he is sure that his elbow is his bicep.

Lisa,
Hi! Thanks for the comments...wow, three girls and a boy! We're still on the fence about a fourth. Feel free to tell me what it's like!
;)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger wordgirl said...

Mom of three boys here. I remember so keenly that there are few things sweeter than a 4-year old boy. I wish one of my kids was still young enough to mistake his elbow for his bicep. Oh...I hope you're writing this stuff down....I mean...besides on the blog. It's too sweet.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

You have 3 children ???

I thought you had 2 !!!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Lisa,
That's hilarious. I thought you had four, but I realized after visiting your site that you have five.
WOW.
Yep, three boys for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home