Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Friday, December 02, 2005

Aidan Seems Preoccupied With Unpleasant Odours.



Aidan came down for his nightly pee last night, and as I helped him wash his hands, the following interlude ensued:

Me: Oh! Your hair smells soooooo good!
Aidan: That's because I had a bath.
Me: Mmmmmmm it smells delicious!
Aidan: Well you shoulda smelled my muscles before I had a bath! My muscles smelled BAD!
Me: ... (I could not talk as I had burst into a fit of giggles)
Aidan: What?

4 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My muscles smell bad all the time. We must have the same problem. I am sorry Aidan :(

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Hahaha! I'm sure his bulging pectorals and abdominal muscles were absolutely reeking from his big workout. So cute!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Eve,
I don't know where he gets this stuff. Especially as he is sure that his elbow is his bicep.

Lisa,
Hi! Thanks for the comments...wow, three girls and a boy! We're still on the fence about a fourth. Feel free to tell me what it's like!
;)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Lisa,
That's hilarious. I thought you had four, but I realized after visiting your site that you have five.
WOW.
Yep, three boys for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home