Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cruel Temptation

See this?


These are my Christmas gifts from Jim. I knew last night that he was wrapping them after I went to bed, and I can only assume he left the box here, on the dresser, so he wouldn't wake the baby by putting it in the closet.

I walk by the dresser a lot. My fingers want to touch. My arms want to lift and shake. Last night, I told Jim that I don't care about gifts for me...I was just looking forward to giving the gifts that I'd gotten for everyone else.

Last night, that was true!

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger TreeBob said...

Don't touch them crazy lady!! I am helpless here at work :( I forgot to move them this morning. ARGGGHHHH

You're excited now eh? hehe

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Lauri said...

I am an expert at lifting off the tape and unwrapping the gift to not only see what it is, but, to try it on and wear it for a while if it's something like that, returning it to the box exactly the way it came out, and wrapping it back up, and NO ONE EVER KNOWS!

If only you were closer...lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home