Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Proud of Himself

Hmmmm, I'm bored. What kind of trouble can I get into?


Well, look at me! I climbed in here all by myself! Do you know that Mommy won't let me climb the stairs? Well, I showed her! I climbed into my toybox. Ha! Now what should I do?
Oh yeah! Throwing toys is fun! Wheee!

.067 seconds later...

Well that was cool. And Mom looked really worried a few times. Mission accomplished. Now how the heck do I get out of here?

Here we go. Easy stuff. Man, I'm getting big. I think I'll go empty the drawers now and try to eat the waxed paper...

4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger The Mater said...

LOL, at least he climbed into the toy basket, not the toilet!!

Cute, cute pictures :>)

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooooooooooow hes gorgeous tree!!!!! looka his hair! he has some now! and it's getting all long and cute!
i love it
aw i want him
ur sis

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Where did all that hair come from? Wow, he's gotten big! What a handsome little guy!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger kris said...

god, he's cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home