Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Saturday, September 09, 2006

WELL!

Guess what? I'm going to stay with my friend, Jodi, for a week.
Yes, I am!
And guess what else? My kids are staying HERE! With Jim!
Is it wrong to be very, very excited over this?
Jodi's boyfriend is camping for a week and I'm going to keep her company...and I must admit, to take a break. I needs a break, peeps. But I'm going to miss my boys so much. I can see myself sneaking home for little visits.
But I will also be going out with friends, and relaxing, and watching bad movies, and DANCING! It's been years since I've gone out dancing, and I'm excited. I'm a little afraid, though, that this cold I have (complete with body aches and sore throat and all-the-time tiredness) is going to hurt my plans.
Anyway, that's where I'll be. I can still check my email, though, so feel free to write.
WOO!
(I am acting very excited but feeling very guilty. I figure that if I keep acting excited, I will eventually convince my brain not to feel guilty. And to be excited instead. Yes.)
Jim's out playing poker with the boys tonight to try and get some fun in before he's on full-time Daddy duty.

Oh! My tattoo is featured on the Brian Froud site, which is sorta neato.
Back to the weekend...

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guilty? Guilty? Have you ever seen Jim with those boys? He knows them! And loves them! They're gonna be sooooo alright on their own for a week.

And a mom who has fun is a mom who comes back to little tykes refreshed.

So, enjoy, Super-mom. You deserve it.

Jill

P.S. Your hubby fixed our internet connection, thus enabling me to fulfill my need to read your blog. Me happy. Your hubby is fab!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger sc@vp said...

hey hey: what do you mean by 'bad' movies, huh?

(sorry - my mind, she's sometimes a leeetle dirrrty)

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home