Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Barf

Well, not quite. But one cannot entitle her post, "diarrhea" and hope to keep her readership, can one?
Yeah so that's been me for the past few days. Feeling better today; just weak and tired. Still can't eat much.
So I'm getting rather tired of all this sickness. Jim's encouraging me to go see a doctor about it, but really I think I just need to keep up the de-stressing efforts. I really believe stress contributes to physical health in a big way.
Anyway.
Last day of "vacation" today (I won't mention the six sick days in there. oops) and WOW we're having fun! Jim's playing Katamari and I'm dyeing my hair. We're going to go get Caleb's school supplies (after we rob a bank) and also get him a beginner's piano book. Someday we'll get him a keyboard, too!
Did I tell you how my singing lesson went? No? Well, I won't because it's too boring, but I'll just tell you that I loved it and I can't wait to go back. Tra lala!
Have a great day, darlings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home