Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ghost Story Tuesday ( Ha Ha Ha!)

So, it’s Tuesday.

Traditionally, my ghost-story day. Some of you may have noticed (and/or emailed asking where the heck the ghost stories are) that Tuesdays have been sadly bereft of ghost stories around here. I must tell you that the inevitable seems to have happened: my life has once again become so crazed that this precious part of me is being squished into a much smaller precious part. I miss it! I am still doing remote reads, but only after stoic persistence from the seekers, I must admit. It’s difficult to carve time for it, but I must continue, because I love it so!

So don’t stop asking. And ask a LOT, or my brain may simply file it away forever. Not intentional, I assure you. In that vein, I must tell everyone who’s asked for a reading and either not heard from me (for shame!) or has yet to solidify an appointment with me to ASK AGAIN. I’m not ignoring you. My email account isn’t reliable lately, and I lost a lot of emails. Also the crazy busy-ness. And insanity. And life-changing events. Etc. So please, please ask again.

Oh! And plans for the business are still on, but they’re on hold while my dear friend and colleague settles in with her new baby. Some days, holding on to the promise of our business is what gets me through the workday! (No pressure, Kels!)

Once we have things up and running, Tuesdays will be exciting again. And you have to believe me, because I know these things, remember?

;)

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opening a buisness is very exciting and stressful at the same time. I'm opening my own alternative healing business myself. Still alot to be done but I'm very excited about it.
If your interested I have a website(still under construction mind you so don't mind some broken links)
www.ravenshealingwings.com
BB
RC

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger The Mater said...

Oh Tree, your friend Kels had a rough time there ... I just read the link. Thank God, all turned out okay.

Will email you with some news of my own.

Keep on keeping on :>)

Hugs, E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home