Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Friday, August 11, 2006

Sorrow















If you ask me, Aidan knocked it down when he was acting goofy in the kitchen.
If you ask Aidan, he didn't do it. His dinner tray did. While it was on his head. And he's not sad that he hurt my flute, but he's very sad that he didn't get to have a cookie before his nap.
I'm just sad.

ps: Weird - I named the pic "sadness" when I saved it, but when I went to find it again to post it, it was named "beauty". What the?

pss: Also, does anyone know if this can be fixed?

4 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger MB said...

dammit! I think it can be fixed. Call a local music store.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Chilihead2 said...

I'm pretty sure it can be fixed. My flute from a VERY long time ago also has a dent. When I was thinking of repairing and selling it a music store said they could fix it.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger sc@vp said...

oh baby - surely it can!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I just had my flute cleaned and they offered the "complete overhaul" for more than I wanted to spend - but said it would be like brand new, knock out all the dents etc.

But maybe the beauty-ful memory is worth keeping the dent? It has more history now... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home