Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Monday, August 21, 2006

It's a Good Thing I Get His Sense of Humour...

Well, the boys are back in daycare and we can start settling back into our routine, whatever that means. It seems to change quite frequently.

Caleb doesn’t start grade 2 for a couple of weeks so luckily Liam and Aidan’s daycare worker took him. It’s nice that they’ll be together, but I’m nervous about how it’ll go. Caleb and Aidan can be a bit…(rambunctious? FREAKY? insanity-inducing?)…energetic when they’re together. And I know Aidan will have a hard time going for a nap when he knows Caleb is awake and playing Gamecube in the next room…

When we dropped them off this morning, the daycare worker asked how our holiday was. I told her it sucked, but that I had managed to get a tattoo. Jim manhandled me until my shirt was all the way up my back and everyone in the room was looking at my tattoo. And the back of my bra. When I questioned him rather forcefully afterward, he said that we didn’t pay all that money for it not to be shown off. I replied that if I’d gotten it to show off I would have had it done more prominently, say, on my shoulder or forehead. He said that he didn’t care why I got it, but that in order for it to be worth it in his eyes, I should be showing it off. He went on to state that I should be running around naked, saying, “Look at my tattoo! And my ass!”

So if you see some naked chick with a tattoo of a fairy on her back running around and screaming about her ass, that would most likely be me. Say hi!

7 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger MB said...

Men.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger TreeBob said...

...but she has a nice butt!
;)

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing to hard at work!

Are you sure that you're not married to my husband?

Love ya girl!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, that sounds like fun!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger sc@vp said...

skip the nekkid bit and post a pic!

I wanna see a PICTURE!!

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dontcha love men? I have 3 tattoos- I'm so jealous that you just got one- their like chips- I am so addicted!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger The Mater said...

So where did hubby get his tattoo? And you should return the favor in public also.

It's a fairy nice tattoo though :>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home