Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oh My God

In less than three days, we will begin an 18-hour drive to Nova Scotia.
Caleb, Aidan, and Liam tend not to like 18-hour drives. Liam in particular.
I am very, very anxious about this.
A few things we've decided to do to ease the journey and preserve our sanity:
-we bought a two-screen portable dvd player last night. Couldn't afford it. Didn't care; bought it anyway.
-we bought each of the boys one pair of pyjamas for the trip that they will wear the ENTIRE time we're driving. First day, hotel stay and second day, baby. Barring, of course, any barf/poo/spilled food/pee-related incidents.
-inhale excessive amounts of glue, starting the day before we depart.
We can't afford crack.

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger deepoet26 said...

Wow - big undertaking. Such a brave girl you are. A nice uneventful trip for you, and I'll see you sometime over the holidays.
Dad

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My the force be with you.

(Seriously, good luck. Oliver doesn't like car rides that are in excess of 18 *minutes*, so I know how you feel.)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Ann Marie said...

Tree I haven't posted in like forever but I still read! but when I read your post i HAD to comment.

It reminded me of something my son put on my fridge with those little word magnets...

"I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue."

I was a little concerned (i believe it is actually a movie line) considering he is only 9.. as I said.. WAS... I was right up until I read what his brother wrote..


"I see elephants in big pick pajamas sipping gin"
He is 15.. my fear.. he hasn't followed the 9 year old.. I think he is still sniffing!

They can't afford crack either obviously :)

Have fun.. or good luck.. which ever helps at the moment

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha that's hilarious
jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home