Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Whaddaya Wanna Know?

Yeah so I was wrong.
I thought that when I wrote about the separation, my ambivalence about not being able to write whatever I wanted would disappear and the veritable floodgates would open!
It WAS a relief to write it.
But now I'm stuck.
I've started three posts about the separation now, and subsequently deleted them all without ceremony.
I dunno.
I want to write about it, but maybe I've missed the boat or something...it has been nearly a year...where do I start? Do I just pick up now and write about how things are now? Or do I go back and explain from the start? I've tried both. Neither works.
So...
Do you wanna know? WHAT do you wanna know? It's not like it's all a big secret; it's really not. I've never been a private person. Haha. A fault, maybe...
Anyway, you ask, I'll tell. email me, or comment. Whatever. If you don't ask, I'll just assume I'm just being a weirdo about all of this and I should just...write about my kids or...uh...you know...the stuff that I've always written about.

8 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes sharing the details puts things in perspective. You can get a lot of insight. Of course, some of it may not be the kind of insight you want.

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I'll have a go:

Why??? When??? How??

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

I just want to know that you're all doing okay -- all five of you. :)

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there someone else?

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger kris said...

I'm so sorry, Tree. Share as much as you're comfortable sharing. Your readers listen and care about you very much.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger kris said...

where on earth is your email address?

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

had a friend do the same, leave her partner after 16 years; i am curious how women are so confused for so long about who they are ... and how that changes...?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Tree said...

email is treebob@dragonrun.com
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home