Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

DDR

So, we got Dance, Dance Revolution and WOW it's a workout. I mean, I am truly out of shape. I feel like I'm going to die before one song is even over. Oh, and if you're thinking about getting it, I have two things to tell you: 1) It's a great workout, and 2) YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT PLAYING THIS GAME. You tense up and flail about, limbs akimbo. Akimbo! But you won't care.

It's especially fun watching Aidan try and play. He's got no clue what he's doing, so he jumps and runs and occasionally takes a break to turn up the volume. He rarely hits the right arrow at the right time, so when he does, we cheer really loud and he gets all puffed up and proud and forgets to look at the TV.

5 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Tree said...

It's awesome; everyone in the family loves it. It's got pretty good music and a ton of characters to choose from.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Hey! Tell your kids to stop stealing my moves! Those are MY jazz hands!!!
:)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Tree said...

I used to take Jazz, and I don't think we ever did jazz hands! Go figure. Anyway, Aidan is talented, and now I know why - he stole Eve's jazz hands!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i must get ddr!!!! think i'll wait till after xmas tho?? so the stores can restock? lol
i tells ya, i shouldn't have worn my big winter jacket whilst playing last night..and uhhh is it even possible to actually look like your DANCING??? is it?? LOL

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Tree said...

Hey Jen,
No, you pretty much don't ever look like you're actually dancing. Just stomping your feet around, jumping sporadically, and flailing your arms. I also scream a lot.
But it's fun!
Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home