Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pictures

Sometimes I draw:

That's supposed to be Aidan. Caleb says it doesn't look like him at all. Ah well.

Caleb sent a letter off to Santa:


I particularly like his fine attempt at bribery: I love you. I am leaving cookies for you with milk. Are you going to give me presents?

I have taught him well.


And I'll leave you with a cute one of Liam:


Having a lazy day today as you may be able to tell by this post. Brain. Foggy. Have a great day!

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger TreeBob said...

I think it looks just like Aidan!!

You're a great drawer Tree. :)

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha caleb is so cute...are you going to give me presents?? LOL awwwww hey tree can i have liam? seriously...i have never ever been hugged like that before.. and he's so young!!! like i said, i STILL havn't recieved a hug from gage!!!!!!!!! i think he takes after my bad personality..i don't remember ever liking giving affection when i was a kid lol i like your drawlering and whenever gage lets me i'm gonna learn flute songs and only crap i can't believe we learned that song together at your house...we have a gift lol
jenna

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Tree said...

Why thank you, husband! I'm so touched that I'm not going to tell you that "drawer" is not a word!
I love you!
Caleb is happy with the one I did of him, although he stood behind me and made me draw the nose a couple times and shade it in more. An artist in the making...oh, my heart!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tree said...

Thanks Jen...yes, we are incredibly gifted. Especially at bobbing up and down to the rhythm and looking like dips.
Um, no you may not have my Liam, but feel free to borrow him for short periods of time! In fact, I have a Coldplay concert to go to in March...
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home