Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Coming Soon...

Guess what? I'm not going to talk about how much Biaxin blows (so much, in fact, that I've stopped taking them) and how I STILL feel like turd! I'm going to tell you, instead, that Jim's found a way to record me playing my flute so you can hear it!
Whoa there! Settle down a bit, people! WOW, you guys get excited easily.
First, I have to wait until I have the energy to play.
Then, I have to try and make the recording sound good. That could take a long, long time, folks.
Then, you have to promise me that you'll have low expectations. That way, I'll sound great!
Seriously, I haven't played in over a week, and I'm missing it. But considering I'm out of breath after walking to the kitchen, it's been out of the question. Today, I have resolved to put the flute together and maybe stare at her a bit.
Yes, her. My flute is a girl. Maybe I'll even name her. Has to be something special, though. Hey, I'll ask all you wise people! What should I name my flute? Hmmmm. Something Irish would be appropriate, but not altogether necessary.
Ok I'm going to go now. I am so boring when I'm sick. My brains are mushy.

7 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Um... Fiona? Faelyn? Felisha? Fennella? Flannery?
Get well! I'm looking forward to hearing you play.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

My flute is named Bob. That's probably of no help. Yet I felt compelled to share.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name her ROBOCOP!!

You'd be the only flute player in the world with Robocop for a flute.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger sc@vp said...

ummmm ...
Flutey?
Yeah, I kind of suck at this game.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hope you feel better soon. Take care, Meow

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

I promise you, when I hear you play the flute, I will cry. My mom was a musician...the flute reminds me of her. She didn't play, but she loved it.

I can't wait to hear it.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Oh, and PS) FEEL BETTER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home