Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Here Are Some Pictures And A Conversation Because I Feel Too Much Like Crap To Write A Long Post But Apparently Long Titles Are Fine

Here's Aidan after a particularly difficult-to-execute poo:

A Bruins fan in the making:


Now, for your entertainment, a conversation that took place between Jim and I whilst I was reclining on the couch, weak with illness:

Jim jumps on top of me.

Me: Get off! What are you doing? (I weakly try to push him away, but my strength fails me)

Jim: We're going to make sweet love. (He buries his face in my neck)

Me: Jim! I'm too sick to joke around. (I begin to giggle breathlessly) GET OFF ME, MAN!

Jim: It's gonna be beautiful.

Me: Uuuuuuggggghhhhh....

Jim: You can barf on me a little...it'll be so perfect.

Ah, they say laughter is the best medicine, right?

6 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Dude. We married the same man.

And that picture? Of Aidan? OMG. I love it.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Okay, you can't really see my first sentence, can you? See what good a long-ass title does you? LOL!

It says, "Dude. We married the same man."

You're welcome.

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Shannon in PDX said...

just like a man...

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger sc@vp said...

LMAO

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is priceless...much laughter first thing in the morning:)

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Ha! Men. They'll say anything to get laid.

Can't imagine the pre-poop exit photo. Thanks for posting the after! Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home