Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Monday, January 30, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Ah, my first tag (thanks, Ali...I think). So romantic! I will forever recall this day with mist-filled eyes and a light heart.
So, here goes:

FOUR THINGS FOR TREE:

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

  • Four years at McDonald's, baby
  • Waitress at Joe's Food Emporium, Wolfville, NS
  • Teacher's Assistant for so many Profs I can't count them
  • Federal Government employee (current)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  • The Ring
  • Legend
  • The Princess Bride
  • You've Got Mail

*Ok now this has reminded me that I have not awarded the prizes to the winners of my movie contest! Which I held, like, a couple months ago! People! You have to tell me these things! Because my mind! It is like a sieve, what with all of the children and the yelling and the trying to keep a grip on my sanity! Kelly and Reagan, I apologize! That's it! My dreams of being a Contest Administrator are dashed.*

Four places I have lived:
  • Ottawa, Ontario (born there)
  • Summerside, PEI
  • Greenwood, Nova Scotia
  • Gatineau, Quebec
Four TV shows I love to watch:
  • Bones
  • Medium
  • ER
  • House, MD
Four places I have been on vacation:
  • Topsham, Maine
  • North Carolina
  • Uh...we go back to Nova Scotia to see family and friends. And to PEI now and again to...uh...see family and friends! And we're working on saving for Disney!
Four of my favorite dishes:
  • Vegetarian pizza
  • Pasta with oil, parmesan and veggies
  • Toast (haha. No, seriously)
  • Pie. What? It is so a dish! Put some cool whip on there and you're all fancy, too.
Four websites I visit daily:
  • All my blogs o'course (see right)
  • babycenter.com
  • zip.ca
  • yahoo.ca
Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Under my nice, warm covers
  • A dream
  • My dark bedroom
  • Sleeping
Four bloggers I am tagging:

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

SIX AND A HALF YEARS at McGreasy's, baybee!

Long live the Golden Arches!

*high five*

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Tree said...

oops, sorry Lisa! Wow you're popular with all the tagging and whatnot.

mama_tulip, my sistah! Oooooh yeah, baby, that's where I morphed from rail-thin to rather chunky. I loved break; I'd have a custom-made cheeseburger (later a quarter pounder) with extra cheese and mcchicken sauces and...ooooooh. I'm so glad i'm a vegetarian now.
You were there 6.5 years? So was Jim! Don't know how you stood it that long...

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger sc@vp said...

WAIT! WAIT! What does this mean? I have to do that too? In my blog?

I'm such a blog-virgin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home