Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Monday, January 30, 2006

So Much For Just Looking...


Jim, I'm honestly really touched that you're supporting my playing so much...thank you!

No problem. (He surreptitiously waggles his eyebrows) I know I have a really good present coming for my birthday...

(Confused) Yeah...your Bruins jersey, right?

Nope, not that. I'm talking about the kind of present money can't buy. Actually, you can buy it, but that's bad.

Jim?

And illegal...

Jim? I think you should stop talking now. Besides, I don't peddle my body for musical instruments.

But you'd peddle it for my birthday, right? I mean, not peddle it, but...

Jim?

I know...stop talking.



Behold, my new Sonare SF 5000.


Ain't she purty?

7 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Awesome! Very nice. :)

How long have you played for?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

One time, at band camp...

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Tree said...

mama_tulip,
THANK YOU! I can't stop staring at it. I played in both elementary and high-school band, then sold my beautiful gemeindhardt (teenagers are a little funny with decisions, eh?) and went without until just a few months ago. Funny thing is, I couldn't read music to save my soul in school, but it was like second nature picking it up this time around. Ooops sorry for the novel.
jennboree, haha that's so funny; Jim and I were making similar comments last night.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger TreeBob said...

That is purty! I like the way the light shines off her.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger moxiemomma said...

nice! congratulations :)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lauri said...

Wow! That is beautiful! Of course, anything shiny and silver, platinum, white gold is beautiful! lol!

I myself, cannot play a single instrument. Is there some way you can do an audio post and we can hear you???

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Tree said...

Lauri, Jim's been working on a way to do just that. JIM's been working on it; I'm not that confident! But we'll see...if he's successful, I may do it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home