Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Six Year-Olds Are Fun

Caleb is great. After watching Shark Tale the other night, we watched some of the interviews with the actors whose voices were used. Angelina Jolie, of course, played the gorgeous, money-grubbing love/lust interest. Since I'm a little bit in love with her myself (though I'd run right through her to get to her husband), I decided to find out what Caleb thinks of her:

Me: Caleb, that's Angelina Jolie. Do you think she's pretty?
Caleb: ...(shrug)
Me: Really? I think she's beautiful.
Caleb: I like the fish better.

8 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Lauri said...

Aaah! That's a good age! We were at a pizza place not too long ago and Ethan got a sticker out of some machine...it was the Dallas Cowboy's Sluts, ahem, I mean Cheerleaders. Ethan came up to me and said, "This is my favorite sticker ever!" I asked him why, and he said, in his slickest voice, "Becuuuuzzz, it has laaadieees on it!" ROFL!!! He's too young for this!!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Hahahaha too cute! Caleb seems vastly uninterested in the ladies. Hmmmmmmm.

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! What a cutie-pie.
-JO

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Ha! too funny and most likely to change too soon!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Odd Mix said...

Way to go, Caleb! I think my Caleb (age 9) would probably agree!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger sc@vp said...

I'm with Caleb. Smart little booger that he is!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

LOL! He's got good taste.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tree i think about caleb a lot. i just can't believe how old he is lol i often wonder what its like to take care of a 6 year old.. i'm only up to 18 months so far.. is it fun? or annoying?? HAHHAHA i was just writing in my livejournal about all the things gage is learning, u should go read :) i can't wait till he TALKS lol
jenna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home