Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Friday, March 17, 2006

What Are You Doing Tonight?

I'm going to see these guys:

So,

-nervous about leaving Liam for the first time ever? Check!

-still got the flu? Check!

-still have diarrhea* (who knows why...Zoloft? Flu? Nerves? A stomach bug which is going to make me puke or pass out or poop right in the middle of the concert? A combination thereof?)? Checkerooni!

But, people, I am going to go. Why? Because it's Coldplay!

Wish me luck!

*sorry

5 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Odd Mix said...

Have Fun!

And thanks much for the kind words for Gabriella the other day. It really helped!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

So. Totally. Jealous.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great time! Don't feel badly about leaving Liam, you DESERVE a night out.

Oh, and take some Immodium AD (or whatever the Canadian equivalent is) before you go out. You don't want to spend the whole concert in the bathroom.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

I am SO FRIGGIN JEALOUS! They came here a couple months ago but we were unable to get tickets.

Enjoy yourself, at least for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home