Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Why I Am Pissed Off Today

1) I have the flu, which means:
2) I have a fever, and:
3) I am nauseous. Oh, and:
4) I am tired. So very, very tired
5) And my body aches
Also:
6) The side-effects from Zoloft are still going strong
7) And my anxiety is not reacting well to all of this
8) Nor is the depression
9) I am so sick of being sick

I know I'm blowing this out of proportion, but sometimes it seems as though the world is against you, you know?
Before you tell me I've got it good, I know that. I do. On a logical level, I know that, and I want to smack myself for feeling the way I do.
But I still feel the way I do.
I feel like nothing is ever going to get better.

ps: I know things are going to get better
pps: Logically
ppps: But I still feel...ah, you get the gist now so I'll stop.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister..i'm more mad at how often you've been getting sick then anything else. it's not fair. you have a beautiful lil baby you should be spending wonderful times with but u keep gettin sick grrrrrr i wonder if your mental state is making your psychical state worse? maybe when the zoloft kicks in you'll feel 100%. this will NOT go on forever, your just going threw a bad patch, we all do. i've been having it rough with this pregnancy but know that it is definately going to get better *especially when the baby is OUT of me lol* i always have to keep positive!!! maybe , when you feel up to it, it's time me and you go see some movies together, or go shopping, or SOMETHING fun..it's always great goin out with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your sis

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for you; nothing is worse than a sick mommy and you have had more than your share. Hopefully it's the 24 hour variety. I know you can't rest so...hang in there. Diane

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon!! It sucks being sick. I have also had the flu or a cold lately and I am really tired. Well I was tired before getting sick but now more so.

ps my sister has recently started leaving me comments on my blog and I love it!

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS! Many many hugs from here...

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's going to get better. Promise. Sorry you're sick, the flu just sucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home