Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Sunday, May 21, 2006

EXPERIMENT!

Okay here's the dealio.

Remote group members:

Shevon
Wanda
Deb
Kathryn
Sheri

I'll be sending you all an email tonight. Tomorrow's our first day, and I'll be projecting an emotion between 1:00pm and 1:30pm EASTERN. I'm nervous about this; I've been practicing with Jim and WOW, does it take a lot of effort. Projecting to five different people is going to be a challenge!

Thanks to everyone who wanted to participate! I was so pleased at the response!

So, to those I've listed above: I don't expect you to do anything during the "projection period" except be vigilant about what you're feeling. I'll ask that you record your answers to the following questions, and send them to me:

1) Am I experiencing any emotions that I wasn't before?
2) Am I experiencing any unusual sensations? Am I seeing images or colors, hearing any sounds...anything out of the ordinary?

That's it! So, while you don't have to do much, there are a couple of things I'll ask you NOT to do: if you try to project anything to me, I'll have a really hard time getting through to you. Yep, speaking from experience. Also, if you try to hard, even if you're trying to help, you may miss the emotion. Just be observant, and record what you feel. Shazam.

The in-person group consists of my husband, Jim, sister Jen, brother Jeff, freind Kelly and freind Jodi, and I'll be projecting emotions in person, if possible. Jodi and Kelly, I won't see you tomorrow, so I'll project remotely. Jodi, please email me (I don't have your home email). Kels, I'll email you tomorrow to let you know when I'll be projecting. Oh, and can you let your Mom know about the time tomorrow?

I think that's it...

How's your weekend so far? Hmmm?

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin' forward to the results...

Jill

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger The Mater said...

It should be a very interesting week, eh?! Good luck with your psychic powers!

If the experiment is a success, can I be your agent and pitch that television show?!

Hot dang! You're prettier than John Edwards and "the Medium" is on summer hiatus. What's not to love? Stick with me and we'll have your name up in lights for sure :>) Move over, Oprah, there's a new gal in town!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home