Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Next Time, I'll Just Offer One Thing

Me: Aidan, would you like apple sauce or cheese for your snack?

Aidan: Both!

Me: No, it's too close to lunch; you'd get too full.

Aidan: But I like to get too full...

Me: (giggling) Well I think for now you can just choose one or the other, okay?

Aidan: Okay...I'll have one, then!

Me: One? Uh, the apple sauce?

Aidan: No! I'll have the other!

Me: Cheese?

Aidan: NO! The apple sauce! One, Mom!

Hoo boy.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger The Mater said...

LOL, what amazes me about your generation is that you guys are so into "pro-choice" with the little ones. And sometimes it comes back to bite you. Wonder if Aiden will become a lawyer :>)

My generation grew up in a more tightly controlled environment. Food placed on table - what you see is what you get. It was the whole "Father Knows Best" era. Of course, he didn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home