Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Monday, December 25, 2006

Party On, Wayne

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is what I look like after a Christmas Eve party.


Do you not want me?
I mean, truly...am I not dangerously sexy?

I loves you all.

And because I loves you, I have a knock-knock joke for you, courtesy of Aidan:


Aidan: Knock knock!

Caleb: Who's there?

Aidan: PANTS! *stifles a giggle*

Caleb: Uh...pants who?

Aidan: (pause) Ummmm...oh! BOOTS!


Kids are great, eh?

Christmas pics (so far) are here. I highly recommend the slide show.

Don't worry; they're not nearly as scary as that one up there.

5 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger sc@vp said...

merry christmas, gorgeous
(i mean it!)

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dangerously! Outrageously!

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Hanafi A. said...

Bonne année pour 2007 pleine de joie et d'amour.


j'aime ce que vous publié....
bonne continuation

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger deepoet26 said...

i have this awful feeling we're not going to meet up this year. Hope it's not true.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be packaging my son up soon and sending him to Canada so you can photograph him too. They are seriously beautiful photos. Except maybe the one of that funny looking girl you have up there at the beginning of the post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home