Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Snippets

Aidan: Mom! Invisible Bad Guy took my money!
Me: He did?
Aidan: Yeah! He took it right out of my pocket!
Me: Hmm. I didn't think you had any money...
Aidan: Oh. Will you give me some?

~~~~~~~

Jim: Aidan, why did you turn on the fan in the bathroom?
Aidan: Because I'm hot in my hair.

~~~~~~~

Me: Caleb, see that movie on the floor? That's Legend; it's awesome.
Caleb: Which one?
Me: The one with the devil on the front.
Caleb: (Points at the Titanic cover) This one?

Don't tell Kate.

7 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Haha...I'm going to have kids just for the humour!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I thought Tom Cruise was the devil. He's in Legend too you know.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger sc@vp said...

OMGSH - I SO TOTALLY AGREE with Caleb!

Smart, smart boy!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Eve said...

hahahahaha! Funny monkeys. :)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Lauri said...

He's hilarious!!!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Ha! Boys are hilarious. Even when they are supposedly grown-ups later on.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Reagan, you can just borrow ours now and again!
Barfbag, wow that's quite a name. I can only assume from your link to The Onion that you're JEFF! Foiled!
S, hahaha Caleb is quite astute, yes?
Eve, I call 'em monkeys all the time!
Hi Lisa! Hope your family is feeling better!
Hi Lauri! Thanks, yeah, he's definitely got the faimly's humour.
Phew!
Love to all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home