Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Friday, May 26, 2006

Wow I'm All Over The Place In This One. It's The Fever. Or The Attunement. Or The Fatigue...

Darling Liam has added a double ear infection to the fun around here. Woo! And I had a slight fever this morning, but it seems to have been taken care of with some tylenol. I'm home with the ill ones today, and am pleased to report that Aidan hasn't had any new pox since Wednesday.

Let me tell you what I did last night. Last night, two dear friends gave me a priceless gift: they did my level 1 and level 2 attunement in Reiki. It was...well, I can't really describe it. It was a gift. And I'm so excited to be able to practice now, and enhance my remote reading and healing skills.

Skillz.

I am excited.

I haven't quite come to grips with this different type of energy work, but as I do, I'll write more about it. In the meantime, THANK YOU, Kelly and Kathy. You are wonderful souls, and I'm so blessed to know you! You are also excellent teachers. Didn't last night just feel...right? Again, thank you. I love you both!

I hope you all have wonderful Fridays and fun weekends, too.

Before I go, I must say Happy Birthday to my Dad.

I love you, Dad.

Happy Birthday, Dad.

I hope you're not mad that I...uh...swore at you. Haha. It's funny! Humorous! I did it because I love you. I wanted to get your attention. Did it work?

I love you.

Happy weekend, all.

ps: Caleb's dentist thought I was Caleb's SISTER! Sister! I felt quite giddy for a while after that.

6 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's the verdict for Caleb? Root canal?

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we congratulate you on an attunement? I'm so intrigued.

I think the universe is planning on giving you a really rockin' summer to make up for all the abscesses and pox and fever and ear infections!

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HBTM
HBTM
HBDP (D) (G)
HBTM
and many more.....
I love you too, darlin Treese. And it ain't the first time somebody swored at me.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the attunements! Double whammy!

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hi Tree! I'll email you a bit later. I'm glad it showed up. It just totally called me and said, "I'm for Tree, you know..." so I did. Anyway---did you know that when I had Miss B, I had my friend Susan with me as well as he himself, and she Reiki'd me, and it helped so much! Well, it was an easy birth, anyway. So I'll email you in a bit but we have yet a few things to do. /bee

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger sc@vp said...

his SISTER?!

I totally want to go to this dentist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home