Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Monday, June 05, 2006

Blargh

I am sick. So today, I'm home.

And very soon, I am going to coccoon myself into my blankets and try to sleep until I have to run to the bathroom again.

But before then, I will tell you that there are two ghosts in my house. On Friday night, I saw a young boy standing in Caleb and Aidan's room. Oh, and it wasn't Caleb. Or Aidan. It freaked me out. I tried to connect and also sensed a girl in Liam's room. Since then, I've seen the girl once more, and Jim can sense her, too. I'm not sure what they want yet but I do know how they died, sort of. Anyway, I'll write about it tomorrow.

Until then, I offer you some flute tootling for your listening pleasure! Because I love you! Please do not make fun of me! Haha! Oh, and I am accompanied by my male strawberry finch, Wash, who has vast talents in the tootling area and enjoys singing whilst I play (or perhaps he thinks I'm trying to mate with Zoe, the female, and is telling me to go away...?). I keep trying to get him to harmonize or keep the beat or something but he's stubborn, and would much rather do his own thing. A nice addition to the song though, no?

Blythe Was The Time

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick. Get well energy coming at ya! Can't wait to hear about the ghosts, hope they are friendly to your young ones.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger MB said...

So sorry you're not feeling well. I have to say, I can't wait for the Tuesday story! Hope your tummy, or whatever, start feeling better soonly.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger The Mater said...

Well aren't you the creatively clever one? And quite a good musician. I loved the bonnie blythe song along with the birdsong too! Thanks so much for the serenade. I owe you a polka!

Now get some much needed rest because your ghostie tales are due tomorrow.

Good wishes to you and Grammy!

Hugs, E :>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home