Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Holy Crap

Big time poopin' going on over here lately. Want me to tell you about it?
No?
Hmmmmm what else has been happening lately?
Oh I know! Liam and the barfing!
Don't want to hear about that either, huh?
Hrm.
*scratches head*
Well we went to the bank today to talk about buying houses and wow. WOW I say. I am...well, I don't think disheartened is the word...how about anxious? Yes, that seems appropriate. I am anxious. I want this to be done with, but I want it done right, so I'm being patient and getting all the details and blah blah blah my brain hurts. The downside is that we're rather low on options. The upside is that because we're so low on options, our path seems relatively clear. Now to get to it.
I may just need to cry a bit. You know how you just need to cry sometimes? You do, right? I'll cry and I'll feel better and then I can get online and start looking for my new home. Our new home. For me and my family.
Okay this is sounding better.
Have to go change another diaper...

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Laura_Rob said...

Muffin,
let me know when you need a shoulder... or even ears to bounce ideas off of. :)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Ann Marie said...

TREE!!! Oh dear lord.. I am a bad blog reader. To be honest I totally must have misunderstood when you said you were leaving and wouldn't be writting and on a whim I checked back in.
I had no idea so much was going on. My thoughts are with you! Been there done that.. if there is anything you need please don't hesitate.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moving out is tough. It was tougher than I thought it would be. After a few days I was settled in and happy, but the first couple of nights were tough.

If you need to talk to someone, please feel free to email me.

-Shevon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home