Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Friday, April 21, 2006

Because I Promised

Does this look like medium-blonde with golden highlights to you?


No?
What about from this angle?

Hmm. Me niether. And I'm looking a little worried in that one...
How about...right...here:

That's better.
Surely my hair can't have turned out brownish-red.
Surely not. Because that would mean that every single time I have ever dyed my hair it's turned brownish-red and eventually turns orangey-gross and it doesn't matter what colour I buy or what brand I buy I am stuck with brownish-red hair that will turn orangey-gross and I am not too bright for hoping each time that it will be different!

Breathe in!
Breathe out!

In.
Out.

Okay.

Let's look again. With the glasses. Maybe it'll look different with the glasses. Oh, and I'll smile! Because you have to be positive!


Hmmmm.
Well, at least I like it better than before.

Maybe next time I'll have a professional do it...?

13 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

It looks good! I like the colour. I'm impressed you do it on your own...whenever I try to dye my own hair I end up dyeing more of my skin than I do hair.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger TreeBob said...

She is trying to look mad, but it just makes her look SEXY! ;)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Actually, I'm trying to look overcome with worry, but whatever.
Shevon, you made me blush!
Jim, you're silly.
But I love you.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Odd Mix said...

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results."

Actually, I think it looks nice.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with your hubby. The mad face is wicked seductive and is working men all over the Internet into a frenzy.

(My hair goes red, then orange, even if I am aiming for ash brown or walnut. Go figure. But I think you managed beautifully. Lovelylovely! Are those natural curls?)

P.S. I went to the cemetery today where our ghostly residents are supposed to have been buried...and combed the section they're supposed to be in...but I couldn't find them! What does it mean????

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd do anything to have reddish hair...mine goes blond, blond, blond...so be happy with what you got, gorgeous!

Jill

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I'm the same way. Unless I go for a color close to my natural color or darker, anything I select turns out reddish-brown. Then it fades to Ronald McDonald orange. It's just sad.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Lauri said...

Whatever color it is, it looks great! And you are so cute!

I colored my hair last week, and it came out purple!

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Embrace your reddish brown curls with highlights- you are adorably beautiful!
And how can you possibly look so damn YOUNG??? I guess it's your inner sweetness shining through. :)

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger sc@vp said...

I think that's the colour I'm always trying to achieve. But I pay A FORTUNE to have it done by some guy named Dino.

figures.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's LOVELY. And my husband, looking over my shoulder, thinks it looks pretty good too!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger The Mater said...

And my dotter says "My hair goes red, then orange ..." Yep, that's a blog in itself! I still have maternal regret over my hasty words after one of Jenn's dye jobs went south!

Back to topic, I agree with Jenn and all your commentors: beautiful hair, beautiful woman! Your hubby sounds so sweet - another keeper :>)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Looks great, especially with the curls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home