Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Conversations

With Jim:

Me: When I see the doctor this week, I'm going to ask about why I'm so jittery and panicky in the morning. It must be from the pills.

Jim: Maybe you just need something else for your anxiety in the mornings.

Me: Like, another pill?

Jim: Well, yeah. You know, most mental people are on more than one medication.

Me: Mental people?

Jim: You know what I mean...

Me: (laughing) Yeah...

Jim: ...insane!

With Aidan:

Aidan: Daddy, I'm hungry!

Jim: When we get home, we're going to have supper.

Aidan: But I'm hungry now! I need to eat!

Jim: As soon as we get home, ok?

Aidan: But, Dad! When peoples don't eat, they DIE!

6 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmygod jimmy cracks me the hell up hahahahhahahahahahahahaha and aidan!! oh man hahahahahahahahhaahahahhaahha
your sis lol

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Upon reading your conversation with Jim, I can't help thinking he was implying that you needed morning sex as your "other pill".

That's just the way my mind works, sorry.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger jimbuff said...

You are not insane; Jim is - he cheers for The Bruins...

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Happy Easter Tree! I've got the jitters too- but it may be from the chocolate and the hugeness..

xo, from one mental person to another. ;)

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Lauri said...

Um, I thought I was supposed to be jittery and nervous in the morning. And afternoon. And evening. You mean that's a bad thing??? lol!

And Aidan is right...when people's don't eat, they die. Feed the boy! lol!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Oh what a dear Aiden is!! Keep writing those quotes down - they are such treasured memories.

Maybe by "mental people," Jim meant really smart people. Ok, maybe not but blame it on the 'Y' chromosome. It is, after all, missing a lot of genetic material when compared to the female 'X.' Maybe those missing genes code for things like common sense ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home