Crazy-ass family

You just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ghost Story Tuesday

Part Two

Then lovely friends come for a visit
We cook them soup
Show them the house
And talk

You have a woman in your room
Bobby says and Kelly nods
What does she want?
They ask

I can’t believe you saw her
I’m ignoring her
This is my home
I say

He can’t believe it either
We go outside and he’s excited
He describes her, head to toe
Perfectly

She wants to show me something
Stands in front of the closet
By the foot of my bed
Looking at me

She wants to show, for I can see

Sweet friends leave for the evening
Say farewell and thank you
Then Kelly says take care of her
The woman in your room

That night I see the woman
Open up and see the woman

She’s standing in my room again
In the darkness of the night
Arms by her sides
Head hanging

He hurt me
She says
And shows me things
Until I can see no more
And I close my mind to her
But first, I promise
To help

~~~

ps: Jenn is telling an excellent ghost story of her own.

8 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

Tree, you are so good at Ghost Story Tuesday, I had a nightmare in anticipation of today's story.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

You ARE good! I can't wait till next Tuesday!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came to your site from Breed 'Em and Weep, and am developing a keen anticipation of Tuesdays and a chance to read your stories. Thanks so much for the glimpse.
Keep it coming!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have goosebumps. SO MANY GOOSEBUMPS.

Funny how Bobby connected to easily to her when he hardly ever sees entities. Very cool.

Kels.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Tuesdays! Forget Morrie! I love love love Tuesdays with Tree! A new miniseries on Lifetime!

Nicole over at b'eaw is worried for my soul. Not really sure how to field that one. I am pretty sure I am surrounded by love and pierogies and bread, not anything that has evil plans for me other than carbo-loading.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Jenn,
I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not worried for your soul (or mine, for that matter!) at all, and am rather used to these types of comments though they still make me sad...but really more for them.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger kris said...

Oh, how I do love GST!!!!!!

Is this still a "to be continued" story? I'm hoping you helped her.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Definitely to be continued, Kris.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home